- How many jobs have you had? – 9! 😮
- What was your first job? – I scooped ice cream, for one day!
- What was your favorite job? – Working in a pharmacy as a technician.
- What was your least favorite job? – Working at an insurance company. Super boring and lots of angry customers!
- Have you ever been fired from a job? – Yes! I got fired from scooping ice cream after one day! The owners said I wasn’t fast enough! 🤦♀️
- How old were you when you started working? – 16. I got working papers from school and was ready to go!
- Have you ever had two jobs at one time? – Yeah, a few different times. One of my jobs was a substitute teacher so I did that while working in the pharmacy and I also waitressed while either subbing and working at the pharmacy.
- What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid? – I wanted to be a dermatologist! That probably would have been a better choice for me! Haha!
- Have you ever thought about going back to school to get a different job? – Yes, but I also love going to school! I love learning new things and being surrounded by people who are excited about what they are doing.
- What would be your dream job? – Something that would not only allow me creative freedom but where I could work with people who were also passionate about what they were doing. Maybe marketing and graphic design for a small local company that I loved! Gus and I have also talked about wanting to flip houses!
As always, thanks for reading!